Looking for the best way to build your booty this fall?
Butts are in. They’re always in, always have been, and probably always will, but what about those of us who just don’t have a nice butt? THE SOLUTION IS HERE.
Now, there isn’t a magical workout that will just transform your booty to what you want, BUT there are ways that you can improve and transform it all your own!! Want to know how??
5 Tips for transforming your butt: The best way to build your booty!
- Cut the cardio. There are tons of “cardio junkies” out there. Cardio isn’t bad, but too much of it is, and you can’t expect to build a butt if your constantly cardio hopping with the hopes to burn off the breakfast you ate just before… (NOT GOOD) The best way to build your booty is definitely found when you eat!
- Weight lifting!! Weight lifting is actually one of the BEST things you can do to build your booty! I love it. It burns more calories than cardio does (gasp!) and its what will help you build the muscle and make your butt bigger. You need to be consistent and increase weight as you improve
- EAT!! I can’t stress this enough!! Theres so many out there that don’t eat enough! I promise eating the RIGHT amount for YOUR body will actually make you loose weight, even if its more than you are used to eating!! IIFYM saved me.
- Supplements. They aren’t necessary, but they can definitely help. My go to are: Protein and amino acids. Super simple and great! Protein powder helps me get in the needed protein for my body, since I just can’t get all my protein needs with food alone, and amino acids help your body maintain lean muscle!
- Make one of your days in the gym completely dedicated to your lower body, specifically, your butt. Maybe have a leg day and a butt day during the week, but definitely have leg day at least 2 times! I will make a separate post about various butt workouts you can try! Let me know how it goes!
Who doesn’t want the best booty out there? 🙂
We all have those days where we just aren’t feelin’ it. We don’t want to get out of bed—or move for that matter—we don’t want to get dressed, get things done, and we especially don’t even want to THINK about having to go to the gym and have a GOOD workout. Those days happen, they’re normal, you’re normal, so don’t worry. What I have for you today are tips, when you’re having one of “those days,” to have a GREAT workout and all the energy possible to conquer the gym.
Make sure you get enough sleep the night before and you aren’t trying to force your body to run on zero rest.
Eat a small meal to fuel your body pre workout (see my protein cereal recipe! Perfect pre-workout fuel to help you feel energized)! Try to keep it to carbs and proteins with minimal fat.
Try taking a pre-workout supplement 10-15 minutes before you go! My favorite is Pescience Prolific, its a life savor for those 5:30 a.m. workouts!! For those of you that prefer to not take a caffeine induced supplement, Pescience also makes two non-caffeinated energy powders that can still help fuel your workout, but without all the caffeine! One is called “High Volume” which is supposed to improve your pump in the gym (I’ve tried it a love it) the second is called “Alphamine,” which is an energy powder!
When you get to the gym, warm-up your body first. Whether thats taking a steady walk on the treadmill, stair climbers—my personal favorite— sleds, running, or even just adding a few lighter sets to your lifting! That will “wake up” your body and help you prepare for the workout you’re about to conquer.
Blast some pump-up music in the car on your way to the gym! You can even just listen to some of your favorite tunes before you leave the house and all throughout your workout to keep you feeling motivated and empowered.
Remind yourself of your goals and the “why” behind working out. Why do you want to go to the gym? Why did you start going in the first place? How does it make you feel? What are your long-term goals? All these questions (and more) can help remind you why taking care of your body is so important for YOU and why you want to feel good!
The best pre-workout meal or just a snack to give you energy and satisfy you!